Graduates of the program may obtain employment in a variety of areas, such as private business, government, industry, consulting agencies, institutions and associations. The following is a brief list of the positions that graduates may occupy after successful completion of the program:
- Recruitment/selection officer
- Personnel officer
- Training and development officer
- Compensation/benefits specialist
- Employee assistance coordinator
- Labour relations officer
- Professional development officer
- Human resource officer
- Personnel manager
- Manager of human resources
- Classification officer
- Other business-related occupation
The Business Management – Human Resources Management program allows exit points after completion of Certificate, Administration Diploma or Management Diploma levels.
- Business Administration Certificate
Students may complete an initial concentration of business courses and a two-week work exposure, leading to a Certificate in Business Administration.
- Business Administration Diploma
Students may continue beyond the Business Administration Certificate level program by selecting an area of specialization from one of the following options: Accounting, Human Resource Management or Marketing. Upon successful completion of this area of concentration along with a six-week work exposure, students may graduate with a Diploma in Business Administration.
- Business Management Diploma
Students may continue even further in their area of specialization by completing additional courses beyond the Administration Diploma level. Successful completion of these courses will allow students to graduate with a Diploma in Business Management.
The Business Administration – Human Resource
Management and Business Management – Human Resource Management Diploma programs at the College are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
A current list of post-secondary institutions offering admission and transfer credit to CNA-Q graduates who meet the entrance requirements is available from the Registrar’s Office or the Career Counseling and Resource Centre. Staff in both these offices will provide support and assistance to CNA-Q graduates seeking to further their post-secondary studies.
For more information, please refer to the Program
Articulation and Transfer Credit section in this Academic Calendar.
Graduates may also wish to further their studies to achieve professional designations with:
- Canadian Institute of Financial Planning
- Canadian Professional Sales Association
- Canadian Public Relations Society
- International Personnal Management Association (IPMA) - Canada
- Certified General Accountants of Canada (CGA)
- Society of Management Accountants of Canada (CMA)
- The Payroll Association of Canada
We are excited you are interested in joining CNA-Q's School of Business Studies! You can request for more information or contact below for general inquires:
School of Business Studies
+974 4495 2624